EVENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Consulting & Advisory
- Planning, Preparations & Operations
- Computerized Tournament System & Equipment
- Compilation of Participants Registration
- Preparation Programme e-Book
- Preparation & Printing of Draw, Scheduling & Fixtures
- Preparation & Printing of Score Sheets
Compilation of Tournament Match & Results
- Notification via Emails & WhatsApp to participants (if needed)
- 1 x Referee
- 1 x Desk Official
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The referee is overall in charge of the tournament ensuring that the tournament is conducted in accordance with the Laws of Badminton, the rules and regulations of the BWF and any other regulations pertinent to the specific tournament.
The desk official will perform essential administrative duties including answering queries and announcement.
The umpire ensures the match is conducted in accordance with the Laws of Badminton, the rules and regulations of the BWF and any other regulations pertinent to the specific tournament. The umpire also keeps a record of any incidents of misconduct and reports them to the referee.
The Service Judge, when appointed, shall administer any change of shuttle under the Umpire's instruction and ensure that a sufficient quantity of shuttles is readily available throughout the match in order to avoid delays during play. The Service Judge shall back up the Umpire and assist the Umpire as required.
The line judge is responsible for signalling whether a shuttlecock has landed in or out when the shuttlecock lands near the line assigned to them. The number of line judges around a court varies dependent on the level of the tournament.
Terms & Conditions
* all services are quoted per day basis & subject to availability.
* a min. 14 days advance reservation required.
* Should the reservation be less than 14 days, a 10% Express Service Fee of the total amount will be charged.
* all standard terms & condition apply.